Sunday, December 21, 2014

Thanksgiving and Ameica

In life I have many things to be thankful for. One of the main things I am thankful for is my family, I am thankful for them because no matter how much we fight we always have each others backs. Family is very important to me, and I feel like it should be to everyone those are the people that have made you the person who you are today weather it is good or bad. My family is very close and I value that a lot because I know that not many families are like that. Something that I am thankful for in America is the fact that we have freedom. Its a very small thing but not all countries have it, some countries have absolutely no freedom, and others have too much. I feel like America has the perfect amount of freedom, we have just enough but not too much that we are a mess.
Me and My sister on thanksgiving last year


No comments:

Post a Comment