Sunday, September 21, 2014

Naive American Name

In some traditions young native Americans would venture off on their own to find theirselves, after they would do that they would make up a new name for themselves to fit their own personal style. If I was to go off and rename myself I would probably name myself cheerful kangaroo. I would name myself that for many reasons, one of them being that I'm a cheerleader, I've been a cheerleader since I was 6 so pretty much all my life. So it makes sense that I'm cheerful. Another reason I would name myself that is because 90% the time I'm happy and positive. I came up with the kangaroo part because a kangaroo is my favorite animal, I find them so fascinating the way they stand, walk and especially the way they carry their babies, so it would be cool to be named after one. Also I am always jumping around and full of energy just like a kangaroo. Those are some of the many reasons why I chose the name I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment